Passion4Events is a trading style of Passion 4 (UK) Ltd which also includes our brands Arcade Direct and Ignite Dating and will hereby be referred to as “P4UK” in this document. P4UK fully understand peoples concern at parting with information and for this reason we only ask for the minimum information we need to process your enquiry, or order.
WE WILL NOT
– Collect pointless and intrusive data about you.
– Send you any marketing information unless requested.
– Sell or pass on to third parties any of your details.
– Only collect information required to facilitate your enquiry.
– Your details will be kept solely for the purpose of your enquiry.
– We will respect your privacy and not disclose any information to third parties outside of P4UK.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HOLD & THE SOURCE OF THIS INFORMATION
– Name, email & contact number from our enquiry form
– Further information including your address / venue address which is either supplied on a contact form or requested with your permission over email.
This data is kept on our password protected CRM system on a locked computer and is only accessible via P4UK employees’ individual accounts.
The appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Mark Jackson who can be contacted on email@example.com
Any data breaches will be reported to the local authority.
All payments should be transacted as either BACS, Standing Order or faster payment where we will supply you with our details to make the transfer. If we take your bank details for a refund these will be securely disposed off following the payment being made by P4UK.
When we need to store any information we may have collected we always do so securely, using the latest security measures available, which are updated regularly. We take all reasonable steps possible to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
We will only store your information for a reasonable length of time, or as long as the law may require us to, before securely disposing of it.
CAN I SEE THE INFORMATION
You are entitled to see the personal information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes or deletions to ensure that it is accurate / kept up to date or removed. If you wish to do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org