Do you want a memorable night filled with wonder and laughter? What better way to achieve that than by having with your own themed event. Themed Events are the perfect way to bring any event to life. From Alice in Wonderland to Gotham, any theme is achievable, just use your imagination.
Here are some themed events we created for our clients:
The theme was set as Batman and our creative minds were filled with different ideas on how to make this event exceptional.
The entrance was set to be the back street to Gotham with rustic crates, barrels, walk/don’t run sign, traffic lights, a black cat contortionist and buskers along with the all-important champagne reception of course.
As the lights turned green the bat symbol appeared on the screen and the main room was unveiled. Mail Boys greeted guests with a copy of our very own Gotham Post from a customised post stand, the Joker entertained the crowds with his magic, the Riddler served cocktails at our customised light-box mobile bar, Poison Ivy suspended from the ceiling, Mr Freeze was handing out snow cones and we even had our BatMan arcade machine and Dark Knight Returns pinball for guests to play on
There were plenty of picture opportunities, from the Tumbler BatBike to our interactive 3D Gotham City PhotoPod Experience aided by Batman and Cat Women themselves. The custom made arcade machines were extremely loved by the guests. Have a look at the retro arcade machines we used.
“I just wanted to say a huge thank you for last week. Tuesday night exceeded all expectations. The whole event ran like clockwork and the feedback we have received already has been incredible”
Andy Sheilds | Managing Director
Read more about Financial Reporter Awards 2018 themed event
Barclays – Medieval Festival/Circus Theme
Celebrating 325 years, Barclays wanted a medieval-themed event and we delivered.
We included period-Esque stalls and activities such as shooting a bow and arrow to win the fair maidens hand.
The marquee fit really well with the theme, read about our marquees hire here. We also included classic fairground games such as tin can alley and the all-time favourite tug of war.
Check out all the different entertainment we offer for your events.
We had circus performers showcasing their amazing skills and captivating the audience along with actors in period style clothing to bring this theme to life. Everyone really enjoyed the performances.
We also had marquees filled with medieval artefacts including the famous stocks used for publicly embarrassing criminals with knights guarding them. The interactive appeal of the stocks was a big hit on the day.
Branded themed events – the Trilanco brand in every corner
We completely transformed the empty space we were given for Trilanco. We installed a full marquee lining and carpet. We provided luxury tables and seating, including booths and customised table centres. Two stages were installed, a full sized dodgems and fairground alongside a fully customised dodgem car photo booth. We also installed a full retro arcade.
“I can’t recommend Passion4Events highly enough to anyone wanting to throw a party to remember.”
Lisa Balmer | Sales Director
Read more about the Trilanco branded event
Travel Counsellors – American Diner Theme
Everything that screams American Diner was brought to life for this event. From waffle stands to having your picture taken in a vintage car we made it all happen. Afterall, you’ve got to go big or go home with a USA themed event.
Jukeboxes and black and white tiled floors gave this event that authentic American diner feel. Our staff were kitted out in the most appropriate 50s retro diner-style outfits to match the theme. The theme was a massive hit and everyone enjoyed this memorable night.
We’ve worked with Travel Counsellors for a few years. Year one we created a fairground theme. Year two, the American diner. Year three, we created around the world theme.
FRA19 – House Party Theme
This time, the Financial Reporter Awards wanted a house party theme and we were keen to deliver that.
The bathroom booth included a bathtub and a giant rubber duck and our interactive 3D PhotoPod Experience so you could remember the night because what’s better than having your picture taken in a bathtub with a giant duck?
The bedroom section included classic arcade games and giant teddies and fifa19 on screen ready to play – which of course was a big hit.
We also provided beer pong to make the night even more interesting or you could chill out in the ‘living room area’ filled with sofas to keep you comfy as you listened to the live band that provided the soundtrack to a perfect night.
Passion 4 Events can really bring your ideas to life and bring an extra creative side to make sure your event is as memorable as it can be. Whether you have an idea already or not, we can help. Not only do we create the theme, we also do a lot of other things:
- Furniture Hire – We have a range of different furniture you can hire. From beanbags and tables, to bar and booths. We provide the highest quality furniture to make your event the best it can possibly be.
- You can hire out our Marquee This can be used for a variety of things, including weddings and corporate events, we can service to any occasion.
- On the day support – We offer on the day support to make sure everything is running smoothly and to keep it that way.
- Providing event staff – We offer the staff so you don’t have to spend time looking. Promotional staff enhance any theme and our bar staff our immaculately trained. From fully stocked bars and a full range of glassware to mixologists, hosts and hostesses. Our services can range from a single bar unit and cocktail bartender for a small private function, all the way through to large corporate events & festivals with customised bars and a whole team of dedicated staff. Whatever it is you require, there really is no job too large, or too small.
- Entertainment – We have a large database of only the best, hand-selected entertainers.
- Event Theming – We have a trained network to make sure your theme comes to life. We can also offer you ideas on what theme to use if you’re stuck on ideas.